Advocacy is at the heart of how we serve Indiana’s foster and adoptive parents and families.
Our mission is to give voice to the joys and challenges of fostering and adopting, and to advocate for effective policies, education, and support so that all children have access to open hearts, loving homes, and endless potential.
Watch this space as we develop content. In the meantime, view the calendar of upcoming events, including advocacy meetings with various groups.
Our 2018 Priorities
Invest & Protect
- Childcare financial assistance
- Car seat safety and certification
- TIC legislation
- TIC funding
Follow the Fed
- Adhere to SAFE Families Act termination guidelines
- Negotiate according to Title IV-E Adoption Subsidy guidelines
- Stop the waiting list and start providing services to all who qualify for Vocational Rehabilitation and Bureau of Developmental Disabilities services
Tell us what you need.
We built this site to help YOU. What should we add or change on this page to make it more useful?
We read every submission, and will continually enhance the site with those recommendations cited most frequently.